Join Our Team!
Interested in a rewarding career? McDonalds’ Design & Build, Inc. is always looking for the best and brightest to add to our ever growing team. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. Whether you specialize in a few crafts and disciplines, or you are looking to become a part of our office personnel team, we’re excited to review your credentials! As a Butler Builder®, we only use the best materials for our pre-engineered buildings. Meaning, our building processes and structures stand the test of time.
So, if you’re ready to join our team, fill out the application below. If we feel your credentials fit our needs, we’ll contact you. If you have any questions about the application, please call us at (419) 782-4191. We appreciate your interest in our company!
- Construction Workers
McDonalds’ Design & Build, Inc. is looking for full time carpenters, labors and cement finishers. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, possess a high school diploma/GED, a valid driver’s license, be able to pass a background check and a pre-employment drug screen. A Minimum of (3) years of experience is preferred but not required. Wage is based on skills and experience. Company benefits such as health insurance, 401k and vacation pay are available for full time employees. An employment application can be picked up at our office located at 101 Clinton St., Suite #2200, Defiance, Ohio 43512.
- Construction Supervisor
• A positive attitude and willingness to encourage co-workers
• Excellent communications skills
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in general construction
• Experience in supervising construction projects
• The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
• Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
• Monitoring performance of sub-contractors and staff
• Monitoring project budget
• Accomplishing project by defining the scope and resources required
• Allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors and other staff
• Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes